The Jewellery industry is now one of the most forthcoming trades of the fashion industry. Jewellery are for both male and female and are bought every single day by customers. Potential customers lie in this trade. Whether it be traditional jewellery, wedding or any occasion, the trade seems to touch the sky all seasons. There are many materials used in jewellery making such as diamonds, emerald, gold, platinum and so on. But, stainless steel is actually the one making a huge mark in this industry. Why so?
Stainless steel is an alloy that is made from combining different types of materials, so it holds properties of each one of those metals. Being an alloy helps to improve its characteristics. The advantages are –
- It is very durable which helps to add strength to the product. Hard-wearing property gets beneficial to make it last for over 10 years or so.
- The cost is very much lower compared to other metals or stones.
- It’s resistance to oxidation, discoloration and rust makes it more stable and helps the color to last longer and not tarnish.
- It does not require much maintenance. There is no need for specific expensive jewellery care which includes polishing, abrasion removal, and dipping.
- The engraved stainless steel pieces are an excellent choice if you want to wear it for daily use.
- Those users with allergies do not have to worry about any health issues. It is considered as hypoallergenic to newly pierced ears.
- Many different kinds of shapes can be made as it is ductile and be cut. Pattern making is easy.
- The hardness adds up to the advantage of durability too.
- It can be colored too. Gold and rose gold colors are the most popular.
Many steel manufacturing companies like inoxpro.ro are acting as a primary source for the stainless steel jewellery trade.